Forum
Vecchio November 15th,2019, 07:25
L'avatar di chenyan94
chenyan94 chenyan94 non è in linea
Skillato

predefinito The Jacksonville Jaguars were on the field

for their first action of the 2019 NFL preseason against the Baltimore Ravens and that is about the kindest way I can describe how the game went. They..." Gardner Minshew not discouraged by Ravens gameNew Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys 2019 ,9commentsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Gardner Minshew not discouraged by Ravens gameTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Scott Taetsch/Getty ImagesThe Jacksonville Jaguars were on the field for their first action of the 2019 NFL preseason against the Baltimore Ravens and that is about the kindest way I can describe how the game went. They were there!Backup quarterback back and rookie Gardner Minshew got the start as the Jaguars chose to sit roughly one third of their current roster due to both minor injuries and coach decisions. With all of that, Minshew was battered most of the game and properly welcomed to the NFL. Even though he got hit, a lot, he didn’t seem discouraged.“We can build on this. We did some good things,” Minshew said after the game. “We ran some good routes and threw some good balls. We’ll watch the film and we’ll continue to grow. Bottom line is that we just didn’t execute the way we can.”The other quarterbacks didn’t fair much better, but Minshew’s performance has led some to question if he’s the right choice for the primary backup behind Nick Foles. “I’m always going to judge myself harshly. You almost have to play with a chip on your shoulder Josh Allen Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys ,” Minshew said when asked if he felt pressure to perform as the primary backup. “I have very high expectations for myself, and I’ll just keep working on it.” The rookie did show a few nice things and had some solid throws that were dropped, but make no mistake he will be looking to have a much better showing next week. When the Jaguars spent the fourth overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft on Leonard Fournette, they were bucking the trend of running backs being devalued. Through two years, that doesn’t look like a wise move.That’s why, heading into Year 3 Marcell Dareus Jerseys Stitched , the suggests that 2019 could be Fournette’s last year in Jacksonville.In Fournette’s rookie season he earned praise for topping 1,000 rushing yards and helping Jacksonville reach the playoffs, but he also averaged just 3.9 yards per carry, and in the three games he missed that year, the Jaguars went 3-0 while averaging more rushing yards per game than they had in the 13 games he played. In his second season he was a major disappointment, missing half the season and averaging just 3.3 yards per carry when he did play.Fournette and the Jaguars are also in a dispute about whether the team can void more than $7 million in guarantees in his contract Youth Marcell Dareus Jerseys , a dispute that will go a long way toward determining how easily the Jaguars could move on from Fournette, if they want to.But for now, both sides will still hope that Fournette can produce at the level the Jaguars were expecting when they drafted him fourth overall. If he does that, everything else will work itself out. If not, Fournette could be elsewhere a year from now.
Rispondi quotando
Rispondi

Strumenti della discussione
Modalità di visualizzazione