Forum
Vecchio December 2nd,2019, 07:00
L'avatar di liny195
liny195 liny195 non è in linea
Skillato

predefinito The Buffalo Bills are set to meet the New England Patriots on Sunday

afternoon for a 1:00 PM Eastern kickoff from Gillette Stadium. Today’s links are dominated with Josh Allen headlines Womens Dawson Knox Jersey , as the rookie quarterback takes on the Patriots for the first time. There are plenty of additional updates including Matt Barkley’s contract extension, a profile on Wyatt Teller, and the introduction of “Super Cade.” Enjoy the links, and be sure to check back with Buffalo Rumblings for all of the latest news and updates.Josh Allen faces Tom Brady for first time Sunday in Bills vs. Patriots (8 thoughts) | NewYorkUpstate.comJosh Allen not focused on playing Tom Brady but the rest of us are.Sunday will show how much the Bills have progressed - The Bills Beat with Joe B. and Matthew FairburnThe Buffalo Bills and the progress that they've made are up against their stiffest test since Josh Allen came back from an elbow sprain in November.Bills’ Josh Allen: 'It’s surreal to face off against Tom Brady’ | newyorkupstate.comAllen faces Brady Sunday as the Patriots quarterback goes for 30th career win vs. Bills.Will Buffalo Bills make statement on Sunday? (8 things to watch vs. Patriots) | NewYorkUpstate.comThe Bills have the opportunity to show New England that they shouldn't be taken lightly on Sunday.OBL 12/21: Bills-Patriots game preview with Mark Kelso; Matt Chatham on the 2018 Patriots - BuffaloBills.comFormer Patriots linebacker and current analyst Matt Chatham discussed what’s different about this year’s Patriots team and his thoughts on Sunday’s match-up.Beyond Blue and Red: Josh Allen and Super Cade - Never Ever Give Up - BuffaloBills.com12 year-old Cade Spinello has been an inspiration to Josh Allen. The Bills QB invited Cade to Buffalo to share his story with the whole team.Clayton: The Bills are 'starting to close the gap' on New England | WGR 550 SportsRadioJohn Clayton joined Schopp and the Bulldog to discuss all things NFL ahead of Week 16Bills QB Matt Barkley: ‘Sean McDermott is building something special’ | newyorkupstate.comBarkley signed two-year contract extension Friday to be Josh Allen's backup through the 2020 season.From battling ADHD to changing positions, Wyatt Teller’s road to the Bills wasn’t easy. And he’s just getting started – The AthleticOnce Teller learned to manage his ADHD, while not using it as a crutch, he began to excel on the offensive line and knows his best is yet to come. (Subscription required.)[BN] Blitz newsletter: Bills K Stephen Hauschka still dealing with hip contusion – The Buffalo News"Bills kicker Stephen Hauschka said he's still dealing with a hip contusion suffered when Jets lineman Henry Anderson blindsided him during their Dec. 9 game."Featured on Buffalo RumblingsFive Questions with Pats Pulpit: New England Patriots fans worried about the team’s two-game losing streak before Buffalo Bills game - Buffalo RumblingsAre fans worrying about their team’s losing streak?Buffalo Bills sign Matt Barkley to two-year contract extension - Buffalo RumblingsThe Bills have inked their backup quarterback.Billieve Podcast: Previewing the New England Patriots as Buffalo Bills rookie Josh Allen takes on Bill Belichick for the first time - Buffalo RumblingsEverything you need to be ready for Josh Allen’s first career start vs. the Patriots!FanPulse: It seems Buffalo Bills fans want wins - Buffalo RumblingsOur voters aren’t fans of tanking. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)Rather than continue watching a pedestrian offense muddle through a third consecutive game, Bills coach Sean McDermott sent his team a jolt by making an abrupt change at quarterback. Tyrod Taylor was benched Wednesday and rookie fifth-round pick Nathan Peterman will make his first career start on Sunday, when Buffalo (5-4) plays at the Los Angeles Chargers (3-6). McDermott acknowledged taking a ”calculated risk” in making the switch at a time when the Bills have a winning record. They sit sixth in the AFC standings Authentic Dawson Knox Jersey , and control their own destiny in a bid to end a 17-season playoff drought – the longest active streak in North America’s four major professional sports. ”This is about becoming better as a football team,” he said. ”As a decision maker, you have to be able to or willing to take calculated risks to get to where we’re trying to go. And I’m comfortable doing that.” As for the Bills record, the first-year coach said his objective isn’t being a winner in November. ”It is and will be for the time that I’m here be about becoming the best team we can possibly become,” McDermott said. ”We are made for more than 5-4. And I’ve come here to be more than 5-4.” The quarterback switch comes after Buffalo’s offense and defense were overmatched in a 47-10 loss to the New Orleans Saints . While the defense allowed 298 yards and six touchdowns rushing, the Taylor-led offense was hardly better. Taylor was benched after Buffalo produced 99 yards and four first downs on eight drives. In two series, Peterman finished going 7 of 10 for 79 yards and a 7-yard touchdown pass to Nick O’Leary. McDermott backed Taylor as his starter immediately after the game and again on Monday, before having a change of heart upon waking up on Tuesday. ”I thought about it. Slept on it. And I felt that we needed to move in a different direction at this time,” McDermott said. Buffalo has lost two straight with Taylor overseeing an offense that ranks 28th in the NFL in yards and 30th in yards passing. Take away the final two drives of each of Buffalo’s past two games, including a 34-21 loss at the New York Jets Dawson Knox Jersey Boys , and the Bills have produced 10 points, 305 yards, 16 first downs and committed four turnovers on 18 possessions. McDermott would only say ”we’ll see,” when asked if Peterman will remain the starter beyond this weekend, but also acknowledged he’s not going to ”send him out there with a leash.” The switch caught the entire team by surprise. Peterman was emotional, while noting he’s not proven anything yet. ”It’s a great opportunity, but it’s still all in front of me, and I’ve got to go work to earn it,” he said. Peterman is more of a prototypical pocket passer than Taylor, which has the potential of making him a better fit in the offensive system installed by first-year coordinator Rick Dennison. At college White LeSean McCoy Jerseys , Peterman left Tennessee after two seasons and finished as a two-year starter at Pittsburgh. The Panthers set a school record last year by scoring 532 points, and he finished fourth in the nation in averaging 15.43 yards per completion. Taylor acknowledged feeling somewhat betrayed, saying ”that’s one of the feelings.” ”Obviously disappointed,” Taylor said. ”I don’t agree with the decision, but ultimately coach McDermott has a vision for this team, what he feels is best for the team as well as the owner and GM. I have to move forward and continue to be a teammate and a leader that I am in a different role.” Taylor has a 20-18 record since taking over as the Bills’ starter in 2015. Taylor has been efficient. He’s thrown 10 touchdowns versus three interceptions this season. He also enjoyed two fourth-quarter comebacks in wins over Atlanta and Tampa Bay . As for the rest of the team, players were still attempting to get over the shock of being informed the news before practice ”Nothing like this is ever easy,” center Eric Wood said. ”But fortunately, or unfortunately, there’s no time to really reflect on it.” Running back LeSean McCoy wasn’t sure what to expect from Peterman LeSean McCoy Jerseys 2019 , who hasn’t had extensive playing time since the preseason. ”It could be good or bad, you just never know, that’s why I really can’t give you an honest answer,” McCoy said. ”We’re going to support him. We want him to do well. We’ll see if the switch was right.” The Bills are getting accustomed to sudden changes since McDermott was hired in January. Buffalo traded starting receiver Sammy Watkins and starting cornerback Ronald Darby in separate deals on the same day in August. Last month, the Bills traded their highest-paid player, defensive tackle Marcell Dareus, to Jacksonville in further transforming a roster that now features just 23 holdovers from last year. —
Rispondi quotando
Rispondi

Strumenti della discussione
Modalità di visualizzazione