Forum
Vecchio November 21st,2019, 04:46
L'avatar di linchao
linchao linchao non è in linea
Skillato

predefinito Jalen Ramsey Jersey

Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey was questionable headed into Sunday’s game against the Indianapolis Colts Jalen Ramsey Jersey , missing practice all week with a knee injury. When the Jaguars brought up a cornerback from their practice squad on Saturday and it seemed inevitable that Ramsey wasn’t going to go. He warmed up Sunday morning and told head coach Doug Marrone he was ready to play and boy was he.Ramsey was thrown at 14 times on Sunday, but he allowed just five receptions for 58 yards and most of those were contested catches or a spectacular catch by the receiver with good coverage. Ramsey nearly picked off Colts quarterback Andrew Luck and made many other fantastic plays all while clearly gutting out an injury.“Yeah, once I put my mind to something, I do everything in my power to get it done out there. I just thank God,” Ramsey said about playing through the injury. “It was hurting throughout the game.”The biggest play of the game Ramsey played however was a tackle at the end of the game. Luck hit tight end Andrew Swoope on a four yard pass and as Swoope made his way to the sideline Ramsey came flying down the field and took out his legs https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Leon...urnette-Jersey , upping him in the air to make the stop. Surprisingly, the ref ruled forward progress stopped and rolled the clock, ending the game.“That’s what the refs called,” Ramsey said. “I knew that I did chop his outside leg to keep him inbounds as best as I could and then I just got up and saw him whining, so I was happy.”The defense as a whole had an impressive day on Sunday Keelan Cole Color Rush Jersey , but considering what Ramsey was working through he was by far the most impressive player on the field. The Jacksonville Jaguars picked up veteran running back Jamaal Charles on Tuesday, filling a hole on the roster when Corey Grant was added to injured reserve. If the Jaguars were not going to give up any capital to add a back to the roster while Leonard Fournette continues to miss time, Charles was probably the best case scenario what you were going to find on the free agent market.The big question is, how much of a role will Charles really play in the Jaguars offense?“I don’t know of the situation right now, but I’m definitely getting my mind prepared for whatever. [I am] up for the challenge Malik Jackson Jersey ,” Charles said on Wednesday when asked about how many carries he’s expecting. “I’m here, I’m in uniform and whatever coach asks me to do 鈥?I’m just here to contribute, to make plays and win.”I don’t know how many carries Charles is going to get on Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys, but I do think he’s going to factor into the offense quite a bit. The big benefit that Charles brings to the table that the Jaguars were missing out with Fournette on the shelf is that you can play him on every down and he’s very similar in style to TJ Yeldon.Charles is adequate in pass protection, he can catch out the backfield and he can run between the tackles. That means the Jaguars offensive game plan and formations shouldn’t change much when Yeldon has to come off the field for a sideline. Unlike with Grant https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cam-Robinson-Jersey , you can do all of the same things in a single back set with some level of effectiveness with Charles without completely tipping your hand.How much Charles has left in the tank, I don’t know, but he was adequate for the Denver Broncos last season and if the Jaguars can just get that out of him until Fournette is back, it’s a good signing.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Rispondi quotando
Rispondi

Strumenti della discussione
Modalità di visualizzazione