Forum
Vecchio December 6th,2019, 03:55
L'avatar di linchao
linchao linchao non è in linea
Skillato

predefinito Dede-Westbrook-Jersey

Count Jalen Ramsey as a fan of Nick Foles.The Jacksonville Jaguars finished up Day 4 of training camp yesterday and when asked about his new quarterback https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Yannick-Ngakoue-Jersey , Ramsey had a very unique way of describing..." Jalen Ramsey: ‘I’ve been impressed with Nick Foles. He’s making us be on our shit’New,47commentsEDTCount Jalen Ramsey as a fan of Nick Foles.The Jacksonville Jaguars finished up Day 4 of training camp yesterday and when asked about his new quarterback, Ramsey had a very unique way of describing how he likes having Foles as the guy under center.“I’ve been impressed with Nick Carson Tinker Color Rush Jersey ,” Ramsey said. “He’s making us better. He’s making us kind of be on our —excuse my language — he’s making us be on our shit a little bit sooner than we had previously had to, and that’s good. We’re out there. We’re getting in the mindset. We’re getting locked in. He’s making some good throws and making some plays. We’re making some good breaks. We’re making some plays. We’re in the right position. I think it’s been very good and fair battles.”Now let’s compare that to Blake Bortles, because Ramsey had some complimentary things to say about the former Jaguars quarterback too.At this point two years ago DJ Chark Jersey , Ramsey was liking stories we were putting out talking about potential replacements for Bortles.And then in last summer’s GQ article, Ramsey was very specific about praising Bortles, saying that playoff Bortles “do what he gotta do”.So there you have it — Ramsey was impressed with certain things about Bortles and has been impressed with certain things about Foles!Go Jaguars. The Jacksonville Jaguars (4-5) are on the road to take on the Indianapolis Colts (5-4) in a must-win game to stay in the AFC South race and Wild Card playoff hunt. Nick Foles is back https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Dede-Westbrook-Jersey , the roster is (relatively) healthy, and we don’t have to guard T.Y. Hilton.Here’s everything you need to know to watch the game:Nuts and boltsLocation: Lucas Oil Stadium | Indianapolis, INGame time: Sunday Jermey Parnell Color Rush Jersey , November 17 at 1:00 PM EST.TV channel: CBS (see TV coverage map here)Live stream: FuboTVRadio: 92.5FM/1010AM WJXL-FMOdds: Jaguars opened as 3-point underdogs| The over/under is set at 44.0 points — more info here.Prediction: Jaguars win 23-17All-time records: Colts lead series 23-13.Q&A with the enemy: Read our Q&A with Stampede Blue here.Tickets: Buy tickets for Jaguars vs. Colts here!Enemy SB Nation site: Stampede BlueTwitter: @BigCatCountryFacebook: Please like us!Instagram: Follow us?
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Rispondi quotando
Rispondi

Strumenti della discussione
Modalità di visualizzazione