Forum
Vecchio January 16th,2019, 10:34
L'avatar di laiyongcai92
laiyongcai92 laiyongcai92 non Ť in linea
Niubbo Patchato 2.0

predefinito No.No, you canít stay up until past midnight

ALLISON PARK http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/aut...rickard-jersey , Pa. (AP) ó to watch the World Series.No, you canít hide under your covers with the iPhone that I shouldnít have given you yet and listen to the game on the radio.No, this isnít a lazy summer evening when itís barely dusk by 9 p.m. and when you can sleep in until 11 tomorrow. This is a school night in late October and youíre in middle school now and besides, you have reading to do and youíre already too cranky when we get you up in the morning.No, actually, your late, baseball-loving grandfather never did it. The World Series was played during the day back then. The daytime. Yeah. Amazing, huh?No. I donít care if you love the Red Sox and I donít care if you want to see Manny Machado play in his first World Series. No, I donít care that David Freese was on the Pirates until the Aug. 31 trade and is back in the part of the postseason that made him famous in the first place.No. Go to bed. Itís almost 11. Youíre almost 12.No, no, no, no and no.Also: Get off my lawn, you damn kids! American League Finalists: Blake Snell Pedro Alvarez Jersey , SP, Tampa Bay Rays; Justin Verlander, SP, Houston Astros; Corey Kluber, SP, ClevelandNational League Finalists: Jacob deGrom, SP, New York Mets; MaxScherzer, SP, Washington Nationals; Aaron Nola, SP, Philadelphia PhilliesSnell was absurd in 2018, finishing 21-5 with a 1.89 ERA, 0.97 WHIP and 221 strikeouts. While his career is on the rise http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/aut...beckham-jersey , the ageless Verlander may pitch forever, finishing his age-35 season with an incredible 2.52 ERA, 0.90 WHIP and a league-leading 290 strikeouts.They're the favorites, though Kluber was no slouch, posting a 2.89 ERA, 0.99 ERA and 222 strikeouts.The National League, meanwhile, was always a three-man race.Mike Puma NYPost_MetsThe NL鈥檚 3 Cy Young finalists: deGrom, Nola and Scherzer. ... but you knew that a few months ago.DeGrom is the favorite (1.70 ERA, 0.91 WHIP, 269 strikeouts), while Scherzer (2.53 ERA, 0.91 WHIP, league-leading 220.2 IP and 300 strikeouts) is nipping on his heels. Nola was amazing as well Anthony Santander Jersey , finishing with a 2.37 ERA, 0.97 WHIP and 224 strikeouts. Rookie of the YearVictor Decolongon/Getty ImagesAmerican League Finalists:Shohei Ohtani, SP/DH, Los Angeles Angels;Miguel Andujar, 3B, New York Yankees; Gleyber Torres, 2B, New York YankeesNational League Finalists: Ronald Acuna Jr., OF, Atlanta Braves; Walker Buehler, SP, Los Angeles Dodgers; Juan Soto, OF, Washington NationalsWhat didn't Ohtani do this season?He impressed on the mound (3.31 ERA http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/aut...d-brach-jersey , 1.16 WHIP, 63 strikeouts in 10 starts) before needing Tommy John surgery. He also impressed at the plate, hitting .285 with 22 homers and 61 RBI. It's been a long time since baseball has seen a player who could make an impact as a pitcher and a hitter. While the pitching has been shelved for a while, he's more than dangerous enough at the plate to make a difference for the Angels.Bill Shaikin BillShaikinShohei Ohtani (#Angels) is one of the three AL Rookie of the Year finalists. The other finalists: Miguel Andujar (Yankees), Gleyber Torres (Yankees).Winner announced next Monday. I dont have a vote. If I did? Gotta be Ohtani: GPjvwF0milAdam Rank adamrankAngels If Ohtani doesnt win we riot.After Ohtani comes a pair of Yankees. Torres hit 24 homers and 77 RBI in just 123 games, while Andujar was just as impressive, blasting 27 dingers and recording 92 RBI.In the NL, good luck distinguishing these three candidates, as each were magnificent in 2018. Acuna is probably the slight front-runner after hitting .293 with 26 homers and 64 RBI, but both Buehler (8-5, 2.62 ERA, 0.96 WHIP and 151 strikeouts) and Soto (.292 with 22 dingers and 70 RBI) are deserving of the award.Manager of the YearAdam Glanzman/Getty ImagesAmerican League Finalists: Kevin Cash, Tampa Bay Rays; Alex Cora, Boston Red Sox; Bob Melvin Colby Rasmus Jersey , Oakland AthleticsNational League Finalists: Bud Black, Colorado Rockies; Craig Counsell, Milwaukee Brewers; Brian Snitker, Atlanta BravesCash and the Rays didn't make the postseason, but they did win 90 games with the second-lowest Opening Day payroll in baseball. The lowest payroll? That belonged to the Athletics, who won 97 games and reached the postseason.And then there's Cora, who led the Red Sox to 108 wins, the most in baseball and a franchise record. Boston's World Series title won't factor into this award, but Cora did enough during the regular season to justify winning it.There aren't any surprises in the NL, either, with Snitker and Counsell leading their clubs to surprising division titles this season (and Counsell leading the Brewers to a franchise-record 96 wins), while Black got the Rockies to the postseason for the second straight year.
Rispondi quotando
Rispondi

Strumenti della discussione
Modalitŗ di visualizzazione